Florida, here we come! We’re flying an Embraer E145 to you, on a three-day, five-stop tour of some of your top aviation schools. It’s going to be a total AvGeek experience! We’ll also fill you in on our 2019 growth plans, including our 25 new Embraer E175s and plan to hire more than 600 pilots!
Here is where we’ll be:
Monday, January 21
- L3 Airline Academy (Million Air): 9 – 11 a.m.
- Embry-Riddle Daytona (Yelvington): 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, January 22
- Polk State (Warbird Ramp): 9 – 11 a.m.
- FlightSafety International & Paris Air (Sun Aviation): 3 – 5 p.m.
Wednesday, January 23
- Pan Am Flight Academy (Pan Am Ramp): 9 – 11 a.m.
We invite students of these schools to join us for aircraft visits. The aircraft parking location for each stop is noted in parenthesis. Hope to see you there!