We are excited to announce that we are now partnering with Airline Transport Program (ATP)! This new agreement will allow graduates from ATP’s Airline Career Program to receive up to $11,000 in tuition reimbursement from ExpressJet Airlines.
Here’s how it works:
- Graduate from ATP’s Airline Career Pilot Program
- Gain experience with ATP as a paid certified flight instructor
- Interview with ExpressJet between 300 and 500 hours total time
- Accept ExpressJet’s conditional job offer and tuition reimbursement payments
- Begin your career at ExpressJet upon reaching 1500 hours total time
How much will ExpressJet put toward my loan payment?
Eligible students can only receive up to a maximum of $11,000 in tuition reimbursement from ExpressJet Airlines
What schools are eligible?
This agreement is exclusively for ATP students
When can I interview with ExpressJet?
Graduates of ATP’s Career Pilot Program with at least 300 hours total time can interview
When does this program go into effect?
What is Airline Transport Program (ATP)?
A flight training program, located nationwide, that prepares students for airline pilot careers.
Where can I receive more information about ATP?
Please visit their website here, https://atpflightschool.com/